- DATE: March 5th, 2019, 1pm-5pm.
- LOCATION: Stewart Biology (S3/4), McGill University
- QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTRATION: Priority will be given to QCBS members
- COST: Free for QCBS members. Minimal (TBA) fee for non-members
- PREREQUISITE: A laptop (if not, you will pair with someone that has one). A recent version of R Studio. Basic knowledge of the R programming language
In this workshop, we will
- Learn the basic concepts behind R markdown and the R packages
- Create .html documents (webpages), containing text, executable R code, images, formulae, references, etc.
- Create .pdf or .docx documents that can be submitted as manuscripts, reports or formatted to the requirements of a specific scientific journal.
- Create a dynamic R page (R package
- Practice, hopefully learn some tricks and find out where to get more info about R markdown.
Please fill in form below if interested